Wednesday October 14, 2009
Doors Open at 5:30pm — Presentation starts 6:00pm
In this digital age, your computer is just as valuable a tool as your camera. That means Mac for most Professional Photographers.
But are you getting the most out of what you buy? Is your system running the best it can? What about all that software that Apple installs with every Mac? Are you buying a lot of extra add ons when you might have the answer right there on your computer? For free? And what about the newest OSX release Snow Leopard? How can this upgrade help you? What Apple discounts are there available for APA members through APA’s Member Discount Program?
If you, like most of us, find it difficult to wade through the crowds at the Apple Store to learn more or ask geeky questions, here is a great opportunity to learn and ask, surrounded by Apple experts speaking your language.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- The newest OSX upgrade to Snow Leopard
- Editing videos from your DSLR with iMovie
- How iChat can be a useful studio tool
- Discussion of the powerful programs in iLife ’09 (Keynote, Pages, Numbers, etc.)
- Tips and tricks on keeping your Mac working in a tip top fashion.
- The new one-on-one program available through your Apple Store
- Plus plenty of other business related tips on using Macs for the photo business.
On top of all that, Apple is bringing a bunch of fantastic items for our raffle including the newest iPod Shuffle, Microsoft Office for Mac Software, upgrades to Snow Leopard and much, much more.
SEATING IS LIMITED! So register early and be sure to mark your calenders for October 14th. Don’t miss out on this unique APA Charlotte event!
See you October 14!
Doors open at 5:30, Presentation 6:00 pm.
Art Institute of Charlotte
One Edge Lake Plaza
2221 Edge Lake Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217