Friday June 18, 2010
6:30pm – 9:00pm | Networking 6:30pm — Presentation starts 7:00pm
Now is the time that video and photography are coming together. There’s been an explosion of interest in video both by clients and photographers in the last year. Fueled by technology that’s making video easier to produce and distribute, a vast new market is being created for photographers with the right skills.
Photographer/Videographer Lee White’s presentation will go over the steps photographers need to know in creating video and photography together.
During the evening he will discuss:
- The photographer’s unique position for this new market
- How photographers can apply their present skills to video
- The creative planning stage and what new concepts photographers need to think
- Pre-production and additional considerations when shooting video
- The tools and techniques of video production
- Post-production in the photographer’s studio
FREE SOFTWARE: SmartSound will give each attendee a free copy of their Sonicfire Pro 5 software along with free royalty-free music.
Some of the latest equipment and software by Apple, Panasonic, Zeiss, Redrock Micro, SmartSound, LaCie, Hoodman and Beachtek among others will be at the event.
Paradox Films + Digital
2219 Freedom Drive, Charlotte, NC 28208
$5 students w/ID | $15 members | $25 everyone else
Add $5 at the door!