Presented by Selina Maitreya
Thursday May 6th — Friday May 7th
Has complacency, routine, boredom, and even self doubt started to hurt your personal creativity and your businesses productivity? Well this two part seminar will inspire and guide you to get on track to thrive and acquire the success you have been searching for with your photographic career. Day one of Selina’s event includes her keynote lecture presentation of SURVIVE? THINK THRIVE! Selina believes photographers can and are thriving both creatively and monetarily even during today’s tough economic times and she has the examples to prove it! Selina will outline the steps that you, the professional photographer, can easily take to move your business from the simple survival mode you’re currently in to one that is thriving and actively taking advantage of opportunities available today!
Photographers will learn:
- The true difference between surviving and THRIVING in today’s business climate.
- What steps other photographers are taking to insure their business is thriving.
- How to maximize empty shooting days for future prosperity.
- What constitutes a product to today’s assignment buyers.
- Ways to match your creative vision to other industries than the few you currently serve.
- Steps to take in order to bring the sales process back into your marketing equation.
- How to successfully utilize and combine traditional and contemporary marketing tools like your website, emails, portal placement, blogs, and social media into one collective and cohesive look and voice.
- Discussion on the use of Flickr, facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Find out if a full-time or part-time agent or marketing assistant is the right choice for your business. And if so, how to find that special person that fits and gets you and your business!
Day two of Selina’s event is even better!!!
Day two will give you an extensive 2 hour opportunity to hire and work with Selina one-on-one. Selina will review what you’re currently doing and offer tips and insights specifically designed to help you sharpen the focus of your business, develop a plan to help you thrive, and make your brand stand out from your competition. It doesn’t matter if your a commercial photographer, an editorial shooter, or a wedding photographer. Everyone can benefit from Selina’s photography business development tips!
Prior to your consultation Selina will speak to you personally to arrange an agenda for your personal consultation. The day of your consultation she will have a chance to review your entire portfolio, review your current website and its message, take look at your current marketing approaches, and offer you development possibilities to grow your business. With 2 hour appointment times, there are only four valuable appointment times available!!!! So you are encouraged to contact Selina immediately to book your appointment time. Selina’s consult appointments normally are $600 but have been reduced for our event to only $450!!! APA members get an added bonus!! APA Charlotte will be paying $50 of your fee, so your cost as an APA member is only $400!!!
If you would like one of the private consultation appointments on May 7th contact Selina personally to schedule your time slot!
p – 978-263-6822
e – firstname.lastname@example.org
Event door prices
APA members $10
ASMP / AIGA members $15
Members and Non-members Save $5 off the door by pre-registering via PayPal at
Selina Maitreya – Keynote Lecture, May 6th
Dilworth Neighborhood Grille
911 East Morehead
Charlotte, NC 28204
Selina Maitreya – Private Consultations, May 7th
By Appointment Only
Jon Silla Photography Studio
400 South Graham Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Raffle Door Prizes!!!
Selina Maitreya MP3 Giveaway
Selina’s giving away a free MP3 Download subscription which includes her full 12 hour audio program titled “A View From Here”. A program that shares EVERYTHING she knows about selling and marketing all types of photography. ($200 value)
Agency Access Membership
Agency Access has graciously provided one of our lucky event attendees with a free
South Regional Membership valued at $525. Want to reach an even larger audience?
Agency Access will apply that $525 towards the purchase of any larger packages!